Dr Zietz - "USED AND DISCARDED"

After sizing me up as a viable mark---- he shucked me

He left me in the lurch--- HE USED ME---I feel--USED AND DISCARDED--like a tampon!

Dr.

Dr. Zietz Family Dentistry and Orthodontics is the name of Fred e Zietz' fake business. The scam he "works" uses dentistry as a cover story to mask his actual(illegal operation). Dr. Fred E Zietz uses shills to bring in"patients" on a massive scale. Meanwhile he also acts as a shill to lure in as many "patients" as he can. First he sizes up the "patients" to see if they are viable for being sued' If they seem viable to Dr Zietz, He does a little "work" on them simply to produce an outstanding a bill Next he takes this outstanding bill to small claims court and gets a judgement against them promptly turning the hapless "patient" over to The Collection Agency The idea being to sell the bill to The Collection Agency. Unquestioned by the Dental Examining Board. He gets judgements against the patients. Garnishees their wages. Turn the bills over or to the collection agency for a percentage of the bill As these patients are being sued and have judgements on them. The Collection Agency tries to collect them same money from them . Dr Zietz is not concerned in the least. Unfairly making their credit rating bad. "A Complete Fraud&quot

Review about: Laughing Gas.

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #974115

The photo is of a tooth with a cracked root and infection.What is this supposed to prove?

You don't expect us to believe Dr.Zietz did this?

This is SPAM- they post fake things and ask for payments to remove them. Seems odd but harrassment is ok online.

Fred Zietz called the police on me twice now and I still have not been charged, just harrased. Yelp.com is a useless advertising website that only lets pro-zietz lies onto its website. I am making complaints to the authorities and post reviews about them too.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #712157

This is Kara Zietz. I have not posted on this site or any other site, for that matter, other than the 2 comments made on Yelp that I promptly removed after receiving your message that " I had too many last names" (Batker - maiden and Gonzales - previous marriage) indicating to me that you are a cyber nut... I find it very hard to believe that you have sincere, professional issues with Fred. You remove the validity when you are posting things about me and using my name to post comments to this and other sites. If you are having a problem with Fred, call him. If you are having a problem with me, my number is 824-9499. I'm an open book.

"Cheap, blonde, gold digger". I am blessed. Fred has afforded me the luxury of being able to give my time and undivided attention to the people I love most in this world. I am grateful for that and so much more. He is, quite simply, the best person I know. He is an amazing husband and friend. He is smart, funny, and kind. He's the dad that is coaching little league, reading to his kids, and teaching algebra. He's the dentist that goes into work at 2:00 am when a father calls with a crying 5 year old, not knowing what to do because "his dentist" won't return his calls. When the day comes that Fred doesn't want to be a dentist, doesn't want to deal with Badgercare , donated dental services, and missions, I will still be there, by his side, the luckiest girl in the world.

In the last 8 years I've learned a lot about Fred and...

Again, if you have a problem, I would encourage you to call HIM. I forgot to mention that along with all of his other attributes, he also very reasonable . You and I do not know each other, so to me you're about as worrisome as a cloudy day. I really don't need to be involved in your never ending tirades.

Kara Zietz

to Karazietz Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States #713580

He leaves home at 2 A.M. for a child's dental emergency?

The tooth fairy couldn't handle it?

Sounds more like an all night poker game or a drug deal.

to KZBruce Cottage Grove, Wisconsin, United States #1044029

KZBruce, you're an ***. I called Fred for a late night emergency for my daughter and he came into the office and dealt with it.

Grafton, Wisconsin, United States #709010

I quit.If Dr.

Zitz wants to pull out his beard for the rest of his life and find a new career washing cars or just sitting there 40 hours a month in his apartment making $6185.00 then that is fine with me.

He should contact nainamarie at that website and give them his bank's routing number and checking account number so all that free cash can be directly deposited.He will need a job of some kind as he is certainly unqualified and not certifiable as a dentist.

Why would a dentist (other than the crook himself), comment on Dr.Zietz' work and defend him?

This is Dr. Zietz posting from an I.P.

address at his home in Verona WI.I don't need to lie, his records speak volumes.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #695709

This is a dentist response.This tooth was probably not repaired in time.

This person who will not reveal his name probably never returned and now shows a picture of it...not sure why as it is just gross and is a problem he should have taken care of. Maybe you could get help at Mission of Mercy...did they agree to help?

Too bad he never called a doctor.I know we always try to help and we have no blemishes on our record...do you want to post your record or name?

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, United States #694114

I sometimes dont finish my dental work and sometimes bounce around for cheaper work if I can.I like to give some grief!

Nice picture- gross?Ha!

to toughandruthless2013 #701811

I am Dr.Zietz' gold digging wife.

I pretend that I am someone else typing their usernames (toughandruthless and toughandruthless2013) as my nickname on this sight and reveal personal information that only Dr. Zietz could know.

I post positive reviews for my husband and write snotty comments about anyone who might dare to complain about his perfect dental work.He is more than human and has never made a mistake in his life, except when he married me.

View more comments

Dr Zietz - Promised in his own records to a discount that does not show.

Lodi, Wisconsin 8 comments

Update by user Feb 12, 2014

Dr. Zietz has cleared my account with the collection agency

Update by user Jul 29, 2013

I wish Zietz would pay me the money he owes me and stop sicking his wife on me.She made cheap comments after several of my many reviews about his cheap self.

I could then afford a good dentist not a cheap skate like him. I never finished the cheap bridgework in Madison with Zietz as I was waiting for the credit he promised me to show up on a statement. I got a second opinion from another dentist, he thought Dr. Zietz did a cheap job too.

He pulled the tooth that Dr.Zietz smashed in his many cheap attempts to put a simple cheap crown on a tooth.

Original review posted by user Jul 25, 2013

Credit or discount promised in his own record.No corresponding credit or discount shows on billing record.

Dr. Zietz would not consider ANY mediation from Better Business Bureau and lied about agreeing to the discount because it implied poor work or a mistake he had made. I obtained copies of my patient and billing records from his office and soon noticed that Dr. Zietz had made more than one mistake He re-cemented the same crown over a dozen times when he should have noticed by wiggling it that it was loose below the gumline and the multiple rootcanals in other nearby teeth most likely unnecessary because all pain and infections in the area of tooth #5 caused by Dr.

Zietz leaving most of the nerve intact when he missed the root and put a post into my gum. I am following up with a complaint to the Wisconsin Dept.

of Trade,Agriculture and Consumer Protection.

Review about: Root Canals.

Comments

Verona, Wisconsin, United States #712772

I have never posted anyone's personal health information; like their maiden or former name, where they might live,or what work may or may not have been finished; however someone has done this to me. We all know who this is. I have found posts by you on Yelp, YP and 21 others, isn't that odd?

The fact that you seem to truly believe a five year old child could actually have a dental emergency at 2 A.M. that the tooth fairy couldn't handle,is a testament to your gullibility. Don't you think an all night poker game would be more likely?

This site is meant for pissed consumers not carnival barkers. You can post your deceptive and fraudulent advertisements/communications on other media if you so desire.

Funny thing you mentioned 110 reasons;as that just happens to be the same as the number of visits I had with him over the years.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #712149

In the last 8 years I've learned a lot about Fred and...

Kara Zietz

824-9499

to Karazietz Belleville, Wisconsin, United States #713189

Tim says...

I never sent Kara Zietz any messages, emails or anything else ever. She however has posted multiple comments and replied to reviews on various websites pretending to be employees or personal friends of Fred, none of whom are supposed to reply to patient reviews for obvious reasons. She has pretended to be me on this website too, She says "HA" a lot and uses punctuation poorly.

I have no idea why she continues to drag herself into the dispute I am having with Dr. Zietz. She thinks she is helping him by infuriating me and accusing me of harassment. I know her name and have informed several websites of her fraudulent posts.

I sent e-mails to Yelp. YP, pissed consumer and others. I informed them that usernames with the names of KZB,KG,Shulgi, Marsha,Lizzie and others were traced to the same I.P. address in Verona. Anyone could know her name and guess the rest by looking her up at wicourts (A.K.A. ccap). This information is public record and would not take a cyber-nut to find out, nor would it be illegal to re-print; however if the wife of a dentist is posting replies and comments to patient reviews online, she is acting irresponsibly as well as illegally. Telling the fable of the good doctor going out at two in the morning to treat a five year old, is deceptive, fraudulent and a violation of Wisconsin Statute DE 6.02(1) "communicating fraudulent or deceptive statements in any media"

On the other hand if it were true, she would...

DE 6.02(4) Including in any advertisement:

(a) A patient’s identity or any identifiable fact, datum or information, without the patient’s permission.

Dr.Zietz has sued 194 of his unhappy patients so far.

look up his court record if you don't believe me.http://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl

The only cases that are not him suing someone are when he divorced his wife and when he married Bimbo#2

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #688813

Well I live up near Wisconsin rapids and can not find a dentist to do cheap work. I never finished my work in Madison and my teeth are going to pot. I wish Zietz would help me out more- AHH!

toughandruthless
to toughandruthless Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, United States #688851

I do live in Wisconsin Rapids, but I did find a good dentist here to amend all of Dr.Zietz' horrible work, he kept very good records of all the mistakes Dr.

Zietz made. I am printing a copy of this page to show the Dental Review Board. The comment made by someone who would know that I live in Wisconsin Rapids. Dr.

Zietz just revealed personal information about his patient, hasn't he heard of Doctor patient confidentiality, who else would know this?

to toughandruthless Madison, Wisconsin, United States #689616

cheap blonde Kara Cheap Dentist

to toughandruthless #691845

No one does cheaper work than Fred Zietz.

I never finished the cheap job Dr. Zietz was trying to *** me into.

Bridgework to cover up the place where my tooth would me if he hadn't screwed up to begin with. Yeah I really want more of his "help".

View more comments